Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 16 - January 19, 2014: Leftover Spaghetti

I went to a hot yoga class this evening.  The first and last time I did hot yoga was in 2006 and clearly, and it wasn't a great experience back then; otherwise, I probably would have gone back sooner than 2014 ;o) 
But I thought I'd give it another shot tonight: Much better class, but not something I could see myself making my go-to workout.

Anyway, when I got home, the last thing I wanted to do was cook, so my sweet husband slaved over the stove for 10 minutes and cooked up some fresh spaghetti, while the left-over sauce from Friday night heated up.  It was even better than Friday night, I think.  However, that may only be because I was so darn hungry from not eating for a couple of hours before the yoga class and then actually doing the 1 1/2 hours of yoga.  Or maybe my husband cooked the spaghetti with more love.  Or the fact that it was basically a free dinner, save the $0.50 for another 1/2 box of pasta.  Probably all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment